Friday, January 17, 2014

Time Flies

I had hoped to keep up with my blog regularly starting in London but, as I am now in Paris, that is clearly not the case. I still want to write about my time in London, though, so I think I'll write a few abbreviated posts about the time I spent there. London grabbed ahold of my heart almost immediately. I felt so at home and excited about everything I was doing while there. I could honestly see myself living in London one day, I don't think it's too far of a stretch. I'm finding it difficult to believe how quickly my time there went. I miss it dearly already, even though only a few days have passed since I was there and I'm now in Paris, so I'll be glad to relive my time there through the writing of my posts on here and my journals for the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment